- Someone to make you come through (someone who’ll always be there…) (White Collar, Season 3 Second Quartile: 3.05 to 3.08)
- Worlds to Change and Worlds to Win (White Collar, Season 3 First Quartile: 3.01 to 3.04)
- All you need is love (The Vampire Diaries 2.22, As I Lay Dying)
- The sky above us shoots to kill (The Vampire Diaries 2.21, The Sun Also Rises)
- You think you’re treading water when you’re just learning how to drown… (The Vampire Diaries 2.19/2.20, Klaus/The Last Day)
Susannah on All you need is love (The Vamp… kate on All you need is love (The Vamp… Susannah on Hello teacher, tell me, what’s… cheekyhobbit on Hello teacher, tell me, what’s… cheekyhobbit on Burn Baby Burn (The Vampire Di…
Monthly Archives: September 2010
In ‘Bad Moon Rising,’ the werewolves finally come out of the Mystic Falls closet, but their big teeth that are all the better to eat you with turn out to be less important than the ramifications of their existence in … Continue reading
In ‘Brave New World,’ Caroline deals with a permanent change to her (after)life, as the episode around her reflects the slow shifting of the whole show from high school reality into supernatural metaphor.
Season two of The Vampire Diaries sets off with a whole lot of plot, as doppelganger hijinks ensue and the groundwork for a new season is set with a vengeance.